Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grab some Fresh Air

Hi all!

I've started posting my stories on Amazon. The first one, which was a test to see if I could do it, is the short novel (because novella sounds like a woman who wears puppy fur coats) entitled Fresh Air.  Anyway, it's free right now on Amazon, for 24 hours only. 

If you do download or upload or freeload, I would really appreciate a review on Amazon, Goodreads or wherever you get your reading suggestions. An honest review is great, or if you have any feedback or suggestions, please let me know in the comments here. I'm learning as I go, so your help is welcomed.

Thanks! Up next will be ELD. Stay tuned to this blog for a free offer on that book as well.

4 comments:

  1. Downloaded the Kindle for PC app and "bought" me some Fresh Air! No time to read it now unfortunately, but looking forward to doing so this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel Ting! You probably don't remember me but I had hijacked Elea's post trying to find your stories, particularly my fave, the one with the female, half-Asian hockey player. . Well, it's a very delayed 8 months later, but I'm so glad to find your update leading me to your new webpage. I'm so glad you'll be bringing them back online. I look forward to reading my old favorites and your new ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Jeanne. I'm sure you weren't thinking about hockey until the lockout was over, but welcome back!

      Delete